Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dogsh*t - Round Two


Sigh. Just when you think it's over, it happened again. Two more fresh piles of poop in the smell/sight line. And there was a small piece of cellophane stuck to one of the piles. Not clear on whether it just blew there from the trash people throw on the street, or whether the neighbor left it there to be sure I'd notice the crap.

Well, either way, I decided to give the subtle approach one more try before I escalate to a more direct confrontation. I moved the piles again, only this time I left them a little closer to the motorcycle. As in directly in front of it. And I sprayed the bejeebers out of the grass where the dog craps with Lysol cleaner too. Hoping this time the message will get through.

And no, that's not a picture of the dog in question. He does look a little like that but he's a lighter, creamier brown. This pup I stole from Uncle Blodge, who has a lot of interesting photos of Philly and great taste in youtube music videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home