Saturday, June 20, 2009

Daylilies

I always loved day lilies, even these common ones, although they come in many more exciting varieties.



These are edible. I used to make tempura with the flowers but Hecate has a great recipe for crab stuffed blossoms.

And a few other links to clean up my hold file. Phila finds a great gallery of abandoned motels that once thrived when family vacations were taken on the scenic two lane routes. I remember staying in many places just like these.

John Cole's pup Lilly is loosening up as she gets used to her new digs.

And it's been much too long since I linked to m. heart who always has a blogful of wonderful pictures of the Happy Valley. I especially liked this series of shots of Smith Gardens at sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home