Friday, March 06, 2009

Me and my shadow

I'm late for m. heart's shadow week but it was such a beautiful day I went for a walk. I was hoping to get a shot of the chickens. They weren't out this afternoon but the sun was, so I stalked shadows instead. Unfortunately the McCompound isn't that photogenic. But this big rock pile has attracted me since I moved in and saw it from the top of the hill.


I don't know what they use them for. The pile hasn't changed in two years. But if I was kid, I would spend hours here shifting through the smooth little rocks. I've always loved rocks.


Meanwhile, I couldn't decide if I liked the original shot or the cropped shots better, so I'm posting them all.


Which one do you think is best?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home