Monday, March 02, 2009

Cooking with Libby

The last thing you might expect. Those who know me well will appreciate the irony of this post. The dust on my pots and pans is rather legendary. I haven't been much of a chef in the last 15 years or so, but I've developed a new interest in cooking what with my venture into pea soup and all. So I found this recipe in a comment section on a blog and it looks really good and more importantly, really easy and fast to make.
Vermouth Scallops

Cook the scallops in a mix of olive oil, salt/pepper, lemon juice and garlic. When finished, remove from pan. Deglaze pan with vermouth. Serve scallops on rice or low-carb pasta, add vermouth sauce.


I may actually try this some day if scallops go on sale. Of course, I don't usually have vermouth hanging around, but I bet vodka would work as well. Or white wine. Or even brandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home