Monday, February 23, 2009

I am an idiot

I joined Facebook today. I just wanted to join a group in support of a political cause but it turned into a much more complicated project than I thought it would be. The place is a black hole in the space time continuum. On the bright side, I reconnected with some old friends in the Happy Valley that I had lost track of, so there's that.

Now that I'm connected I hope more will find me. The setup is hellish, but I'm thinking it functions as a group email without having to do all the addresses. And it's more personalized because people on your list can talk to each other too.

Needless to say if you're one of the people who asked me to friend you and I never answered because I hadn't joined yet, you can friend me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home