Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, I'm back

I got my new teeth today. The plate feels weird. It's made of metal. I didn't expect that and I was wondering when I got home how that's going to work with metal detectors. Drinking felt odd with this thing in my mouth. I'm just trying to eat something. Chewing feels really weird. It's going to take a while to get used to.

I went shopping today too. I've had this Target gift card for over a year. This was my second try to spend it. I had to throw away the down pillow I'd been carrying around since childhood when I moved from my last house. So I splurged on a new feather pillow. It's really big and really soft. I can't wait to sleep on it.

I tested it out when I got home. It feels great. I've been missing the coziness of sinking into the pillow for a long time. Think I'll go to bed early to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home