Sunday, October 26, 2008


Champagne Blond

I have a job interview in the morning. It looks like a nice place to work but it's part time and it doesn't pay enough to even cover the rent. Still it would be good to get out of the house and it would establish some local references.

So I decided I should color my hair to look younger. I was really nervous about doing it. I haven't done it in a really long time. As in decades. I was convinced my hair would either fall out or turn a weird color. I couldn't decide whether to do it right before the interview or not. My cyberfriends convinced me to go for it.

So I'm now a champagne blond instead of gray. I think it's a little too beige for skin tone. I think after it washes out, I'm going to use the warmer tone if I do it again. Still it doesn't look bad. I don't think it makes me look any younger though. I still have wrinkles and I wouldn't get botoxed even if I could afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home