Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yes, I still do drug war blogging and other fun links

Obviously, I don't do drug war stuff here anymore. Since I expanded my blogging empire, this blog has slowly morphed into my private hideaway where I stay in touch with you my dear friends and readers who have been with me for so long. But don't think I gave up on trying to end the war on some drugs. I do most of my drug war posts at the Newshoggers these days because I have a bigger audience there and some of those folks are actually in position to make legislation happen. Anyway, for those of you who are still interested in the subject, here's some links to what I've done lately.

It's been a year since the poor old lady in Atlanta died in the botched drug raid and I rant on no knock warrants.

For those of you who look forward to my annual harvest rant on moronic marijuana policies, the comment section at this post is funny.

This one is worth reading to see what happens when you ban substances. See if you can guess what this teenager was selling.

This piece got picked up at the UK Guardian. I suggested how to solve the narco-state problem in Afghanistan.

Want to know what the pharma corps are doing? Nothing good, I promise you.

And now for the fun...
The link here is to a really funny post about cell phones and if you were a fan of Laugh In be sure to click on the Ernestine link too.

Sex toys are the new Gideon's bible at upscale hotels.

And this YouTube about condoms from India is just hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home