Friday, November 09, 2007

Grumpy

I'm still out of sorts about the time change. It just takes me forever to adjust and I feel groggy all damn day. I'm honoring tradition with my annual protest by refusing to change my clocks. Not that you would notice much. I have four clocks in this one bedroom McPartment and they all show a different time anyway even when I'm not protesting.

In other news, I've determined that it is the Oriental couple on the first floor who had the police visit the other night. Funny I never noticed before I saw him being frogmarched out that the guy has a little bald spot on the back of his head.

I'm figuring it was a domestic dispute of some kind. The next morning, their cars didn't leave at the customary time and she went out twice and came right back. He eventually left for work and a cop showed up in the afternoon to talk to her apparently. It seems to be over now though and they're both still here so I guess they worked it out.

Meanwhile, I wonder what it says about my life that I'm reduced to spying on the neighbors? I really need to get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home