Thursday, November 01, 2007

Give me one reason to stay here...

I guess you noticed the video uplink didn't work on the Halloween post. I'm going to try to YouTube it instead. That works better although my cheezy camera doesn't take high resolution shots so the video is a little fuzzy in that format. I'm going to try to get to it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Reason has a new TV feature hosted by Drew Carey. This segment on medical marijuana is great.

I'm seeing a flurry of policy reform talk lately. Dodd said something about decriminalization at the debate. It's going to be addressed at least in this election. I predicted four and a half years ago that we would make marijuana legal in five years. We might still make it, give or take a year or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home