Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quiet on the McCompound

It's been a crazy week and it's only Wednesday. Between the heat and the job, I've been crashing early but my big revelation of the week is that I lost my little group of teenagers. It's been really quiet in my part of the hood since the beginning of the month. I thought at first, maybe they had gone on vacation, but I think the whole lot of them really moved out. Certainly, the two sisters that looked almost alike are gone.

I do seem to have a new group of slightly older girls as the replacement team though. They've been riding their bikes around the periphery in the afternoons but they're much quieter and they apparently aren't allowed to stay up late and hang around the pool until it closes.

In a way, I guess that's good because the last group were screamers and it freaked me out that they were hurt instead of just flirting. But oddly, now that they're gone, I kind of miss the noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home