Friday, December 08, 2006

To sleep, to dream....

I've got the weirdest brain. It barely matters how hours of sleep I get, my functionality rests on when I have to wake up. I've been crashing out for the last two days by 9:00pm and have sort of been getting 7 or 8 hours of sleep, but as long as I have to get up in the dark, it doesn't matter. Unless I get to sleep in until around 8:00am, the old grey matter just doesn't want to work.

I've been trying to get some blogging done while I have a couple of hours to myself but I'd probably be better off just giving it up and taking another little snooze. I think it's because I don't dream until after 7:00 and without the dreaming part, I just never feel rested. I also tend to wake up a lot more often in the middle of the night when I know I have to get up early - even though I know I can trust my alarm clock to wake me up.

I'm telling you folks, it's not easy being neurotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home