Saturday, November 18, 2006

True Confessions

I just can't shake this funk so I'm just going to post this work in progress for my profile. It's rather ridiculous that I've been blogging for almost four years now and never put up a bio or finished my templates. Anyway, here's a few things you might not know about me.

I've been so rich that I had to safety pin my pockets to keep the cash from falling out and I've been so poor that I had to scrape together loose change from under the sofa cushions for a slice of pizza or I wouldn't eat that day.

I've flown hot air balloons, jumped out of a Cessna 232, a Twin Otter and frogwalked off the tailgate of a Casa. Between the Carribean, Central America and Western Europe, I've travelled to 11 countries. I've been to Mexico three times. I've slept in palaces and slept on the street. Loved em both. There's still a lot I want to see.

I've jumped off a really high cliff into a quarry. I've jumped off the roof of a restaurant into a cenote. I parasailed once. I've never been bungee jumping and I don't want to.

I'm afraid to scuba dive but I love snorkeling. I've snorkeled the big reef in Belize at night.

I've blacked out twice from drinking two much alcohol. I have two scars from falling down after drinking, once from too much tequila and the other time from Red Hot Shots. I don't do shots anymore.

I've fallen flat on my face when I was stone cold sober. Have a scar from that too. I scar really easily.

I'm the oldest of three siblings. I'm the black sheep of the family.

I've owned at least 27 cars and lived in more than 20 different places.

I don't care about winning at games or arguments. In fact I'd rather lose. You learn more by losing.

I suck at relationships. I turn away good men and get involved with guys who make me crazy. Otherwise I pine for men who don't have any interest in me whatsoever. I never really got over the greatest love of my life.

Ten things I want to do before I die. Ride in the Goodyear blimp. Take a ride on a sailplane. Fly in a helicopter. Sail out of the sight of land on the sea. Play baccarat in Monte Carlo. Travel to the South Pacific and Thailand. Walk the coastline of Great Britain. Vacation on a Greek Island. Go to a Jawja blog meetup. Win the Souweine family basketball pool.

To be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home