Sunday, June 18, 2006



Happy Father's Day to all you dads and especially to my own, who just happens to be the best one on earth. This is a photo of a photo since I don't have a scanner, so it's not that great an image but it's my favorite. It so captures what my Daddy is all about.

He's not a fancy guy and he's a little gruff but he's the kindest man I've ever known. Everybody loves my dad, including the wild creatures. He's tamed everything from chipmunks to coyotes. I swear they understand him, just like Dr. Doolittle.

I know you'll read this Dad so thanks for raising me up right and teaching me what really matters in life. Honesty, loyalty, understanding, compassion and a good solid work ethic. I feel safer in this scary world knowing I can always depend on you to be there. And I'm really glad I inherited your superior sense of direction, so no matter how far off track I get, I always know I'll be able to find my way back home.

I love you Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home