Friday, February 24, 2006

Going Dutch in a Bed and Breakfast detox

Preston Peet according to the blurb in his book, is a New York City-based writer, editor, musician, actor, DJ, activist and adventurer. Not to mention fearless psychonaut. I doubt there's a drug he hasn't taken and he's battled his addictions for many of his 30 something years.

I have to go blog politics for a while so I'll leave you with the tale of his latest adventure in detoxing with herbs in Amsterdam until I get back. The graphic, shamelessly stolen from his site, is the place he stayed for 18 days while in Holland for this treatment.

Be sure to check out the sidebar while you're there. He has links to some interesting news I missed or didn't get around to posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home