Saturday, November 12, 2005

Building a Movement for Reason, Compassion and Justice

Well I'm really sad I couldn't get to Long Beach this weekend for the Drug Policy Alliance reform conference. Looking at the line-up of speakers and sessions, it appears this event just gets better every year and I'm missing a chance to catch up with many reformers I know personally and meet in person some I know only through the internets.

I would have asked someone to send in on site reports but remembering my own experience, it's almost too overwhelming to write about while it's happening. Heck even the ever prolific Phil Smith at DRC Net could only manage a brief report although he did offer an interview with Norm Stamper as consolation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home