Thursday, October 06, 2005

Friends in unexpected places

It's so funny. I was just thinking of my dear friends Mark and Molly Bode a couple of days ago. We all left Noho at about the same time last year and as usually happens, lost touch with each other.

How nice to find an article at Cannabis Culture on Mark's dad Vaughn and to discover Mark will be doing a special show for Marc Emery and Cannabis Culture to mark the anniversary of his dad's passing. I've seen Mark put on a similar show and it's a must attend event.

Since I assume it's being held in Canada, I'm unlikely to be there unless someone dumps a few thousand dollars on me in the interim to pay my back bills, but if you go - and I urge you not to miss a chance to hang with Bode - please give Mark my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home