Friday, August 12, 2005

Support in strange places

I was wondering why I was enjoying the Instapundit so much last night. Taking a quick peek just before I started seeing double from sheer fatigue, it took me a minute to realize that Glenn is apparently away and there's a bunch of guest posters.

Michael Totten sent me to this guy, who I've never heard of but is probably famous in that crowd, Rusty Shackleford, who I have to link to because it's a very strong anti-prohibition post coming from what appears to be a very right wing noise machine kind of blog. He says everyone is wrong about the drug war - except himself of course - but don't let the ego thing put you off. It's actually a good post and the discussion is most interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home