Friday, August 12, 2005

Seeing stars

Well it was too overcast last night to see the Perseids from here. Ironically I had a better view of the sky when I lived in lovely downtown Noho. However, it was pretty cool to wake up and find some blog stars in the comments section. Thanks to Thomas Knapp and Chris Muir for stopping by to offer some encouragement and welcome to new reader Guile from I Am Paperbag. I'm not sure of the significance of the name but it's a an interesting and quirky blog. And thanks also to Mike at the great blog Mr. Power, for visiting from the UK and for the fab link.

I swear one of these days I'm going to get around to updating the template and adding a bunch of these new blogs to the blogroll. It won't be in the next three days though. I'm still on 12 hour shifts this week. I don't mind the long hours, it's the getting up before dawn that wipes me out. I am not a morning person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home