Monday, August 22, 2005

Heavenly Blues

Well how glad was I to get a call at 6:00am to say I didn't have to come in yet? Pretty darn happy although unfortunately it's because the tyke got sick and has to go to the doctor this morning. Still it was great to get a couple more hours of sleep and one hopes the babe just has a little bug and it's nothing serious. I'm sort of on pins and needles waiting to hear.

Meanwhile, my first morning glory flower popped out today and it's really blue. There's a ton of buds too so in a few days I should be waking up to quite a show. I'm ridiculously excited about it. Goes to show you how much my life has changed. Remember when I used to get my excitement from meeting semi-famous musicians at the City Cafe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home