Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Arachnophobia

Well now that I know what a brown recluse looks like, I don't feel any better about my carport. The legs look kind of striped like the one hanging over my car.

The good news is, it's not there anymore. I never worked up the nerve to confront it but when I came home from work, it wasn't in its customary spot anymore. The bad news is, it may just have become irriated that I turned the AC unit on a few times in the last couple of weeks and have moved to over the trash can. I couldn't tell for sure in the dusk.

Meanwhile, the Daddy Long Legs have taken over the spot over the AC. Those are funny spiders but I know they're safe because I saw the garden center cashier pick one up. I have lots of those. They kind of come and go but every once in a while they will all pile up in one spot and it kind of looks like a giant dandelion puff.

Story developing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home