Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A short respite

Well I'm happy to report that I am not going to be a lifelong cripple. The back seems to have rebounded again and I'm back on the abled list except that I segued into this hideous head cold that the family brought back from their vacation. I feel like I'm wrapped in cotton candy.

Still it's all passing and I have a few days off to recover. Meanwhile, I've had a whole parade of birds come to the window this week besides the cardinals and Ortega might show up to mow my lawn tomorrow. I bet he has a drill too and I'll be able to get him to come back and get my window boxes to stay up. Overall life is pretty good and we're making progress.

Meanwhile I need rest and fluids for the night. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home