Sunday, May 15, 2005

On the disabled list

Sorry folks but I won't be blogging today. My back went out yesterday afternoon and I woke in screaming pain this morning. I'm copiously drugged with prescription pain killers and am to spend the day flat on my back in bed on doctor's orders. Hope to be recovered enough to be functional again tomorrow.

For your Sunday reading I give you these links without comment.

A damning assessment of the ONDCP by Citizens against Government Waste, a conservative think tank. This one is a must read and note our friend Dan Forbes figures prominently in the footnotes.

This week's Drug Sense Weekly chock full of the latest news as usual and also the always enlighteningDrug War Chronicle.

And finallyNJ Weedman reports he was attacked by state police while trying to enter Statehouse on business.

Have a pleasant Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home