Thursday, May 12, 2005

Spring cleaning

I know I've been neglecting posting lately but alert readers will have noticed I've been working on the template. I'm long overdue in adding some new links to the sidebar and in thanking the bloggers who have been linking to me. Jeralyn at Talk Left has said some kind words about our blog a couple of times, Avedon at The Sideshow linked to me an embarrassingly long time ago and I want to especially thank Thehim from ReLoad who not only put us on the blogroll but often stops by to leave a comment. And thanks to all the commenters. I don't often respond but I read them all.

I've added ReLoad to the blogroll and I encourage you to visit that really fine group of bloggers. I also added Bob Merkin's inimitable News, Weather and Sports from Vleeptron. Check his planet out and don't be deterred if he's speaking a foreign language when you arrive. He eventually slips back into English. For those who are following my political rants, I've added Pennywit to my Swingers category. I often don't agree with him but I like the way he thinks.

Speaking of politics, I have confession to make. I started a new political blog of my own, The Impolitic. I'm still working on the template and trying to figure what exactly I want to do with it but I figure at worst, it will be an archive of the thoughts I can't express anywhere else. It's not at all ready to "go public" yet but I'm giving you, my dear friends and readers the first look. Feel free to send feedback.

The other reason I started it was to have a place to archive the Tongue Tied posts. They never appeared on the Fox site and you can't get them just by going to the archive section on the TT blog. In fact, the last couple of my posts were scrubbed and overwritten by Scott on the regular blog. The only reason I could retrieve them was that they somehow live in a numbered archive and I had the numbers on a couple of the posts. In any event, clicking on the TongueTied link on the sidebar will now bring you to a page with links to all nine day's worth of posts.

Finally, I am now coordinating media for LEAP so if you need a great speaker to explain why the drug war is misguided, email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home