Sunday, January 11, 2004

NEW TOYS

I set up my new microwave today. It's a little intimidating. My last nuker wasn't even digital; my new Panasonic Sensor has more settings than a 747. I mean it has an inverted turbo defrost function. I had to read the manual to figure out how to heat up a frozen dinner. I'm not used to owning state of the art appliances, but it works really well and I think I'm going to really love it once I figure out what it does.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, I got halfway through inbox today and found a couple of fun items that might amuse you. This first one is for the technophiles here. I have to tell you that I backed out after looking at the menu, it's way too advanced for me, but Burning Man, the Simulation, looked like fun for those who have the skill to play.

I've never attended the real event, but I know many people who have and this site appears to be recreating the same co-operative anarchy in the virtual world.

* * * * *

The Dishonest Dubya lying action figure on the other hand, is game anyone can play. The interactive page, featuring a virtual talking paper doll of our Deceiver in Chief with four outfits and 14 authentic quotes, not to mention the pretzel retching action, offers hours of fun for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home