Tuesday, January 06, 2004

HOW ABOUT THAT

I dragged myself out of my sick bed and went into the office today. It hasn't been pretty. There's three more out with the same bug today and it's been bedlam with seemingly our entire client base having suddenly remembered they have legal matters to attend to now that the holidays are over.

I faded out early last night, shortly after having found out that TalkLeft had linked to me on the Goose Creek story. It was a big moment for our little blog. I'm a huge admirer of the site and check it myself a few times a day. As if that wasn't enough good news, after checking around this morning, it appears we may even have scooped this story in the blogosphere. Thanks for the exposure, Jeralyn.

And for the new readers arriving via TalkLeft's link, welcome to our humble headquarters. Hope you have time to check out the site and will visit us again.

And a really big thanks to Tim Meehan, an activist and organizer who never rests or even sleeps, for shooting the link into the inbox in such a timely manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home