Monday, January 12, 2004

CHANCE ENCOUNTERS

I discovered a new blog today that I really liked, quite by mistake. I was reading this thread on TalkLeft and I saw a blogger called Freedom Sight was accepting submissions for Colorado blogs.

In my own defense, I was on my way out the door to the day job and I didn't have time to read the rules. I had just written about Colorado myself, (and I still want to know how it is that its borders are so symmetrical), so on a whim I shot off the link to my post as I was leaving.

He was only accepting submissions from bloggers from Colorado of course. I know that should have been obvious but hey, I'm just not a morning person. In any event, he was kind enough to not only email me but to also link to us in a separate post.

One of the things I really love about the internet is, you find kindred souls in the most unexpected places. I like Jeb's style, he seems to speak within the same context of responsibly exercised personal liberty that we believe in. I guess he kind of liked mine as well. He said some nice stuff about Last One Speaks.

Thanks for the kind words Jeb and welcome to your readers from your perfectly geometrical state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home