Sunday, April 06, 2003

DREAMING UP SOLUTIONS - SEEDS OF PEACE

I'm still a little weirded out by the dreams last night. I don't often go back into the same one after waking up. It was eerie to be in the same place, with the same people and still be looking for that plane ticket. I was ripping my luggage apart.... nonetheless, I recalled I was also dreaming about the balloon launch.

The alternative conference in Vienna will be having their mass balloon launch at 3:00 on Saturday. I dreamt that I attached tissue paper packets to the balloons because I could not get the seeds to stay inside, which I believe is a more effective way of delivering the seeds to actual germination. I'm planning to have a small launch here in my backyard. If you're in Noho, stop by and send some seeds of peace into the universe.

Full itinerary at link:

u-n-o : Draft Programme: Alternative Summit on Drugs : utopische nonprohibitionistische organisation

12 April 15.00: Demonstration
Demonstration from the Vienna University to the UN Centre in Vienna (about 3 hours walk, over the Danube bridge where thousands of balloons with seeds will be launched), with sound systems, street theatre, products exposition, leaflets on cannabis paper, quick test on xtc, drugs folklore items. The character will be absolutely non-violent.

peace unites,
LA Stone

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."
Fran Lebowitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home