Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's only a paper moon

Sorry about the light posting. Going from practically zero exercise to walking for three hours on the beach every day left me pretty tired. But because I want you to find something new here, try these paper lanterns.


Which reminds me I had a gorgeous view of the triangulation between the moon and two planets the other night. Forget which planets they were but It was the Venus/Moon/Jupiter conjunction and the clouds let up just as they were rising. The stars are so bright at the beach without the street lights of the city. [More lanterns at this link]

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger rockync said...

Love these! I have a star shaped paper lantern given to me by the nieces a couple of years ago and I have it hanging in my office now.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

They are really nice. I want one too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home