Friday, November 25, 2011

As the wheel turns

Well, I'm still in a food coma from the fabulous dinner I had yesterday. Of course, we were all missing Dad. First major holiday without him. Even the dogs looked a little sad because he wasn't there sneaking them some turkey under the table. But we got through it okay and found comfort in each other's company.

On a more cheerful note, this is very cool. Bicycle animations.




Kind of reminds me of the paper snowflakes we all made in elementary school.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger rockync said...

Glad everyone got through the day. I enjoyed having all the guys here but I really missed that Hapy Turkey Day! email. Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be another day that isn't sad in some way...

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Probably not. There will always be a little sad in every day. Time dulls the sharp edges after a while though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home