Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moving Right Along

Sorry, not much news on the homefront. Most exciting thing going on here is my Christmas Cactus overcame the transplant shock and are busting out in blooms all over. Hope I can move them to the new place without knocking too many off. My angel wing begonia lost a couple of branches on the ride and it didn't even tip over. I'll try to take a picture before I move it, just in case.

Otherwise counting down the days till Friday. Can't wait to get out of this place. Now that it got cold I have to run the heat system and I swear it makes me sick.

Meanwhile, to amuse you while we're waiting for my life to get more interesting, here's a link to some photos of incredible airplanes called ekraplans. I had no idea such things existed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home