Sunday, November 08, 2009

Maybe I should buy a metal detector

When I think of metal detectors, I think about old guys on the beach, scanning the sand looking for loose change. I've actually always thought it was a kind of cool hobby for retired people. But this story is about a younger guy in Scotland. He decided he wanted to give it a try and on his first day out with it, he found this million dollar stash of ancient gold necklaces in some field. Click the link for the whole fascinating story.

This is the second time in less than a month someone in the UK has found a treasure like this. It's enough to make me consider buying one too and moving to Wales or somewhere I'd be likely to find such antiquities. Small investment, big return if you hit the right spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home