Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I love New York

One of the things I like best about Twitter is finding new people to follow. I've been following ESB Lights for a while. They only post pictures having to do with the Empire State Building and they have some great shots every day. It was through that account that I found John De Guzman who takes pix of lots of different landmarks in NYC. I asked him to take some photos of my very favorite buildng in the world, The Chrysler Building. Turns out he already had some. Here's a shot he took from the top of ESB.


As always, click on the picture to enlarge and get the full impact.

And while I'm doing pictures, check out this shot. Nature's gates of hell. Wouldn't want to see that outside my window.

Oh, and I didn't post this here yet. Astounding video of a basketball player killing a live bat that got into the building by knocking it out of the air with his bare hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home