Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Solstice

Well, we made it through another dark season to my favorite day of the year. The sunlight has turned and the longest night is over. Needless to say, I didn't dance around any bonfires last night, but the foot seems to be improving. It doesn't hurt so much although oddly, it swelled up a lot more. But I'm hobbling around without having to hang on to the walls and counters, so there's that.

Meanwhile, they were rocking it out at Stonehenge. Someday I'd like to go there for the celebration.

For the moment, I suppose most of you are already sick of snow from what I see of the weather but there's no snow here and I did find this really fun snowflake generator. It doesn't look like much when you make it, but use the 3D feature. That part is really cool, it spins the flake and then when you stop it, the graphic is lot more interesting. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home