Sunday, September 07, 2008

Call me Gladys Kravitz

I'm so nosy. I can't figure out what's going on with my Oriental neighbors. You'll recall a few months back, the husband was taken out of the building at night in handcuffs. That was before the baby was born and by the way that baby is really cute.

Since then, the state police have shown up here maybe three or four times carrying some document. The cop comes in and leaves in a matter of minutes. The statie just showed up again with a paper in his hand. Looked like a warrant. He left in less than a minute with the paper still in his hand, but this time the husband followed him out and they both left in seperate cars. I'm dying to know what's going on.

They seem like very nice people. They're friendly. We exchange greetings in the hall. They obligingly linger and let me coo over the baby. They both seem to go to work everyday while their nanny, the one who wears the pajamas, takes care of the little one. I can't imagine what on earth he could have done.

I thought at first it was just a domestic spat, but that can't be it. I doubt there would have been so many followup visits. Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home