Sunday, December 16, 2007

Insomnia

I slept in so late because it's finally raining here today that I'm still awake plowing through old email. Looking at the reports I see I missed a good Drug Policy Alliance conference this year. I guess they didn't miss me with somewhere between 900 and 1200 attendees, but I'm sorry to have missed the chance to meet a lot of folks I only know on line. Pete from Drug WarRant was there and so was Scott from Grits for Breakfast and of course Loretta Nall is a regular who I would have loved to spend time with. And of course it would have been great to catch up with some friends like JackL and Dave Borden of DRCnet.

Sounds like it was the usual whirlwind of workshops and schmoozing. Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home