Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holiday



This is my favorite Christmas song. I've loved it all my life but every time I hear it now, it reminds me of my dear departed friend and former employer Ronnie Sarazin. Ron owned the BayState Hotel where I bartended. He was grouchy, irrascible old SOB but he had a hidden sentimental side a mile wide. He always made sure that the jukebox guy had this song in the rotation with the rest of the Christmas music and on Christmas Eve he would pump in ten bucks and play it over and over. I guess he loved it too. I loved him for that. May he rest in peace.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and a joyous celebration of life to those who mark this time in other ways. Peace be with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home