Monday, May 07, 2007

Who knows where the time goes...

Posting was nonexistent was weekend because I had an influx of family visitors, including my mother who I haven't seen in years. I had to double down on the tranqs for that one and as a result I literally fell asleep sitting up at the keyboard last night which is not that good for your back by the way. It did however make for a tranquillo visit and it was nice to see my Sis and my nephew.

Meanwhile, I have to work today and tomorrow so posting is still likely to be a little light but I'm making progress in moving into my new little home here. I hope to at least take a couple of photos in the next day or two and catch you all up on my new neighbors. And there's a couple of drug war stories that I want to visit. I'll be back but probably not until tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home