Friday, April 27, 2007

That's my girl...


They grow up so fast. I've known Jo Newman for most of her life and still think of her as the kid who collected horse figurines and used to tell me she was the perfect child. Actually she really was. Even at ten years old she had star quality and a sense of purpose way beyond her years.

She sure did grow up to be a beautiful and accomplished woman and how exciting to see her get her first big break as a guest star on the Sopranos.

I hope that link works. I got it from google but you may have be a subscriber to see the piece. If you can't access it, you can see more about her here and see the info about the episode she appeared in here. I'm expecting someday to see her accepting an Oscar.

Way to go darlin...

[thanks to Karen for the tip]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home