Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday morning video

I finally found some time to cruise through my Rumbler blogroll last night and via the inimitableVelociguy, I ended up at Rube's joint and picked up this video. Of course I would have ended up there anyway since Rube's is the last on the boy list.

On another note, for those of you who didn't get a pithy comment from me, I wrote a lot of them that didn't take. I hear Haloscan crapped out for a while yesterday but I had trouble even at other blogs so maybe it was my computer being cranky. Those of you who didn't get one will just to have to imagine my witty remarks.

Anyway, it's not really a funny issue but the video made me laugh and it is good advice for anybody who posts to the net, even if you never show your underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home