Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Life is funny - but it's not a joke



Well I'm just a mess tonight folks I couldn't fall asleep last night until dawn and dragged myself out of bed after four hours so I could get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight because I have to get up in the morning since I promised to help out at work tomorrow. Of course it took me two hours to wake up enough to check my email and discover that my newest blog was in the midst of a traffic spike from a good link and I was compelled to try to post something coherent.

Not to mention, I now feel guilty if I don't post to the Reaction too, so I had to compose something worth cross posting, plus I was deeply engaged in a pissing contest at the Detroit News with another blogger and just had to respond to the last rebuttal which required some time consuming collecting of links. Then I found out I was punk'd and had to issue a correction. At least I finally figured out what punk'd means though. I've been wondering about that for a while. Heck, if this keeps up, maybe I'll learn what some of those other kool kidz words mean.

So this is a long way of saying I got nothing tonight for this blog. I'm too tired to deal with the drug war and I've barely left the computer all day so I missed a beautiful afternoon outside. I do have a somewhat amusing story about picking up my last prescription of tranqs last night, but I'm afraid that will have to wait until tomorrow. As they say around here - God willin and the crick don't rise, I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home