Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy belated blogiversary to me...

Actually I missed it by a day but this is closest I've ever come to remembering. I started this one on the 29th four years ago and oddly I started The Impolitic on the 25th two years ago and I started at the Detroit News on April 2nd three years ago. Something about this week and blogs I guess.

This joint has morphed several times since then but the place feels like home. I couldn't possibly thank everyone who has offered company and encouragement along the way but I do have to give a special shout out to my dear friend Karen and my sister Annie who for a long time were my only readers and to Pete at Drug WarRant who for a long time was the only other voice in Blogtopia talking about the war on some drugs and contributed significantly to my early success.

Four years is a long time in Blogtopia and I've wanted to quit more than once. If it wasn't for all of you, my dear and cherished readers, I might have given up. Thanks to every one of you, new and old who have stuck with me, many of whom I consider friends though we've never met. I love you all dearly and I hope you're still here when number five rolls around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home