Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Working for a living

Kees has a fun meme that's going around the Rumblers. You make an alphabetical list of the jobs you've had over the years. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Since I'm so old, I've had a lot of jobs, many only lasted a few days and I didn't cover them all by a long shot, but these were the more interesting ones.
Artist's model
Blogger, balloonist
Cocktail waitress
Dog sitter
Elegant bartender
Farmer
Grant writer
House sitter
Inelegant bartender
Joint roller - it only paid in pot, but the most fun job I ever had.

Kid (both goats and children) caretaker
Legal researcher
Marijuana transporter
Newspaper survey taker
Office manager
Playground director
Quirky behavior counselor
Receptionist
Snack bar manager
Telephone operator
Universal Life Church minister
Vegetable picker
Waitress
X-ray transporter
Yenta - that one only paid in satisfaction but my matches almost all worked out well.

Zebra tracker
Okay, so I made that last one up because I had nothing for Z, but all the rest are real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home