Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'll take What are the Odds for $200 Alex...

I don't watch it much anymore but I used to watch it ritually with different sets of friends, at different times in my life. My second husband and I watched it almost every night and in later years, I often would go to my friend Karen's house after work for a couple of brews and our at-home contest. Karen was so good, she should have been an actual contestant. I'm speaking of course, of Jeopardy. Every trivia hounds favorite game show.

They just hit a landmark on the program. For the first time in 23 years, Jeopardy ended with a three way tie. I know what you're wondering and the answer is: one in 25 million. The question of course is, "What are the statisical odds of that happening?"

Alex Trebeck, if he's still hosting, must have been beside himself. I wish I had seen the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home