Monday, December 11, 2006

Waiting for the sun

If you haven't seen me in your comments lately, it's because I've managed to get to a sum total of three in my blogroll in the last two weeks. My seasonal affective disorder gets worse every year. Even when I'm off work, I'm just off in general and get nothing done in the black months. It's not just the getting up in the dark, it's the living in the dark that pulls me into the abyss. I live for this moment.
In 2006 at precisely 7:22 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 21 (00:22 UTC on December 22) winter begins in the Northern Hemisphere and summer begins in the Southern Hemisphere.
My favorite day of the year. I know if I've made it this far, I'll feel brighter again with the return of the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home