Sunday, November 26, 2006

True confessions - Part 2

I'm working through tomorrow so I'm taking the lazy way out and telling you what I have in common with Yabu.

I'm (mostly) happy
I live in North Carolina, (sort of) equidistant from the Great Smoky Mountains and the Right Coast
I like any kind of pepper
I have great friends
I'm a life long learner
I like dogs
I believe in Open Source
I do not wear jewelry
I can trash a kitchen
I believe in the right to bear arms.
Iceland is cool
I like golf more than football
I like to travel
I'm a news junky
I have a great job
I support Israel
Sailboat or Powerboat? Sailboat
Beach or Mountains? Tie
OJ is guilty
I like Grits
I like Dinosaurs
I think military jet fighters are cool
I wish I knew more about astronomy
I believe Women have intuitions that Men do not
I wear reading glasses - just damn
I believe in a starched white shirt and a silk tie - when necessary
I like love storms of any kind
I like to grow vegetables
I support the Military
I like to sit on the porch without no shoes
I like the blogosphere Blogtopia
I like to wear sandals - with or without socks
I believe in the Maker
I believe everyone should have an opinion
I've been hot air ballooning
Do you use profanity? Hell yes!
Naval Officer or Pirate? Pirate
Can I read more than one book at a time? Yes
GUI or Command Line? Command Line [I don't know what that means]
And I've done a bunch of more shit that nobody would believe.

Bonus points: A few more things just about me.

I love Manhattan. My favorite landmark is the Chrysler Building. My favorite tourist attraction is the Staten Island Ferry.

I've been to Coney Island. I love the Roller Coaster, the big star Ferris Wheel, the Freak Show and Nathan's Hot Dogs.

I've gone to the top of the Empire State Building at 10:00 at night.

I've been assaulted at gunpoint twice in my life.

I've had the same wallet since 1974.

I'm superstitious.

I literally bought the tshirt off Abbie Hoffman's back for eight bucks. He told me Mick Jagger had lousy pot and tried to get me to go back to his hotel room. I didn't go.

Jimmy Carter kissed my baby when he was campaigning for President. Our picture ran on the wires all over the world. I still have a copy.

I worked with DNC spindoctors to get John Olver elected the first time.

I talked to Mike Dukasis regularly when he was governor of Massachusetts.

I've talked to the Dalai Lama on the telephone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home