Friday, November 10, 2006

Dear Jawjas

Clearly, I have to stop trying to make jokes cause nobody gets my humor but me. It appears I pissed off the Mullet Man with my lame brilliant attempt at humor. For the record, I would have loved to meet up with the usual suspects in Atlanta but it was simply too short a trip to socialize and believe me when I tell you that bringing the ex along was not an option.

I am sorry I missed my chance to meet you all, but someday, when you least expect it, I'm going to show up and amuse the hell out of you rocketeers. I had this idea I might pretend to be a Homeland Security agent when I arrived, since no one but Elisson really knows what I look like, but considering the lead balloon reception my last joke got, maybe I'll just wear a name tag.

In the meantime, to make up for this little misunderstanding, I'm going to add Zonker to the Rumblers roll, which I should have done ages ago since he's such an integral member of the group, even though he only posts about once a month. Click on over would you, and tell him I might be a bad comedian, but I really am a fun kind of gal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home