Monday, August 21, 2006

Wish me luck

Okay folks, I'm off to meet my mystery date for coffee. We talked on the phone for an hour yesterday. He's got a Joisey accent. I like that. I'm feeling amazing calm. I think it's going to be okay.

Update: Okay, you can put away your guns folks. I just got back and he's a very nice guy. The coffee date turned out to be a four and a half hour sojourn. I even got in his car and went to the big town for lunch with him. He's a great companion. He knows about computers, he's actually interested in blogs and he talks politics. The time just flew by and there was none of that first meeting awkwardness. Maybe it was just the northern accent, but I felt like I've known him for years. I think we'll see each other again.

Meanwhile, I'm off to wash my car. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home