Saturday, August 26, 2006

News and a snooze

I'm home at a decent hour but I'm at the blithering stage of exhaustion. I have to get up at 5:00 tomorrow, so this is all you get tonight.

Stop the Drug War has a snazzy new look and improved format. I like it. They're moving to a blogging platform and will be updating daily. But not to worry, The weekly Drug War Chronicle remains a feature.

Check it out. They have a lot of new stuff. Plus all the news you want to read and they even started a My Space page. They have 1,800 friends right out of the gate. I don't know much about that place, but I think that's a rather brilliant start.

Looks like hours of fun to me. I'm looking forward to checking it out myself, on the off chance that I'm going to live through the next 24 hours. The war on some drugs never sleeps, but I have to, so I'm taking a pill and going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home