Monday, July 31, 2006

Fun with referrals

Oy, what a day. Fifteen hours and it's wasn't easy. It's weird, I can't really talk about what I do out of respect for my family's desire for privacy, but trust me, it was an especially difficult shift. I'm cooked, so I'm just going to post the best searches of the night.

I was #10 for "one hitter marijuana buy a dug out online." I was surprised the person followed the link since it was obvious I wasn't talking about a dug out. I didn't even know what it was until I read the other links ahead of me. In case you're interested, it appears to be some kind of fancy one hit pipe.

My favorite was "crack and judge and sentence and skydiving" though, that came in from New Zealand. I was #21 on this one. You have to wonder what the guy was looking for. I mean, do you think he was searching for an old skydiving buddy who was busted for smoking crack on a jump plane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home